Friday, January 02, 2009

Another year Gone By

Hmm ,listening to Creed's My Sacrifice ,i guess its the perfect plot for me to say goodbye to Year -2008. This was an year that changed my life in many sense from personal ,professional and on all goddamn thing you can possible think off. It had been kind of bitter to me an year which made me feel like a "Parapaleto" i guess i have spelled it right its a greek word ,condition of a hero when he realizes all he had known was wrong and he takes a moment to transcend the path to realize his mistakes .

I have lost hope in life and trying hard to regain it by reading some books :) .iam trying to occupie my mind by engaging myself in everything i can do like Playing Guitar,Crosswords,Movies,Blogging and anything i can get my hand on .This also reminds me of a quote " Action is the enemy of thought and friend of flattering illusions" maybe thats what iam actually trying to achieve to forget somethings like some bloddy reminiscence ,that again reminds me of another quote which i cherish remembering "great reminiscence are allegories of human mankind troubled with himself".

GoodBye 2008 , A tearful year .

No comments: