Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Relationship

Of lately, I have been giving a lot of thought into the above mentioned term. Am I ready, whether I have the patience and tenacity for one? Am I ready for the commitment and Sacrifice, to give Respect? Though I haven’t concluded on that thought. I started thinking why many relationships don’t work. Then I stumbled on to this, we try to center our lives on relationship rather than relationship around life.

Following would clear it .Why do we have to change our life, lifestyle for a relation.What happens when we do ?

When we do so we actually realize over the period that our life isn’t the same. The priorities have changed and each part of the life is moved around to fit the Jigsaw Puzzle. Starting from our job, to friends, families, hobbies, interests everything gets changed we try to align it on the fringe borders of relationship. Then one day we realize that our lives have become a mess and try to fix it back by calling of the relationship.

So before we jump into one we need to think why do I need to be in a Relation? Can I give it enough of space? Once you have the answers for this try to tailor your life with this relationship. It forms and blends into your life without moving the other parts of your Jigsaw Puzzle. Having a positive Impact on your thinking process and you slowly start respecting its presence and yes a relation is important to finish the Jigsaw.

No comments: